Visit To Breaking Free Equine Therapy
The Pams had the opportunity to visit Breaking Free Equine Therapy in Norwich.
Breaking Free’s mission is this: Empowering individuals with diverse challenges through unique equine-assisted therapeutic experiences.
Executive Director Linda Lake, Kathy McClelland and Laury Bitecofer showed off their beautiful new spaces. Linda and her team have accomplished wonderful things in their facility, even in an era of challenges to planning and construction.
The Pams were excited to see…
- Breaking Free’s completed great room, where parents can watch their riders and Breaking Free can hold classes and events;
- A new bathroom, complete with changing table;
- An added entry; participants no longer have to circumnavigate the building to get inside!
- Four new office spaces (so new the staff is still moving in);
- AND…a whole new HVAC system.
Breaking Free staff completed all of this work with funds from Straker and other supporters, with donated labor and expertise, and through smart shopping and savvy planning. It’s truly a remarkable transformation!Learn More
- Location:Norwich, Ohio